The new year is finally here, so let’s check up what it has installed for us as far as cleaning services and products. We asked one of the most reputable cleaning company in London to give us their prognosis for 2020 and let us know what we can expect.
What Might Change This Year?
Let’s look at the cleaning industry as a whole from the manufacturers of cleaning products to the companies you hire to tidy your home. A lot is expected to visibly change during this year as not only the UK but all of the leading countries try to reduce their negative environmental imprint.
- Conservation of resources – In an attempt to preserve the natural water supplies the cleaning industry focuses all its effort on education both their employees and customers in using the new methods and technologies. The goal is to use water more efficiently and develop better-working and safer recycling facilities.
- Even more strict policies regarding the cleaning chemicals – The goal in 2020 is to achieve as much transparency when it comes to the ingredients used in cleaning solvents as possible. Altho manufacturers are obligated to label their products and inform their customers there are still many who manage to hide under the statement “Company Secret.”
- Waste management – This problem concerns mostly the big manufacturing facilities as more harsh rules are expected to be enforced in this sector in order to minimise the damage to the environment.
- More eco-friendly cleaning products – Using reusable or recyclable packaging is another important thing, business owners need to think about this year. Buying larger quantities as opposed to a couple of small bottles, reducing the chemical pollution and raising awareness amounts their customers are just some of the goals for the cleaning industry in 2020.
- Increase in the business sector – More people prefer to book cleaning services in London than to actually spend time and money on doing everything themselves. This trend will continue, and experts expect significant growth in the sector in 2020.
How Can Your London Home Benefit from All of This?
As most cleaning professionals in London can tell you with new technologies come new opportunities. You will have easier access to information and a bigger variety of companies you can choose from. On top of that, thanks to the strict rules enforced on production facilities, environmentally friendly detergents can be found in almost every store in the UK.
- Access to reputable cleaning companies – The positive feedback from customers will be more valuable than gold for cleaning companies during 2020. Thanks to the frequent updates of Google, the platform recognises the trustworthy cleaning companies in London from the shady ones.
- Easy to spot what you need – A new trend that slowly gains speed are cleaning apps. Finding the right business for your needs will be even faster and simpler.
- Big variety of eco-friendly cleaning detergents – You can see them everywhere from Amazon to your local store. They are no longer as mythical as the white elephant and as expensive as Faberge eggs. Even professional cleaning companies start to convert and use primarily chemical-free products.
What You Need to Be Aware of
The prognosis for 2020 is quite positive, however, there are still things you need to be careful with. The new ways of communication and advertising are very beneficial but keep in mind there are always people who will try to mislead and trick you.
- Don’t be fooled by false advertising – If Facebook or Instagram say something is “Amazing”, “Outstanding” and “Great”, it is not always the case. Double-check the cleaning companies with such aggressive advertising strategies and be very careful when providing them with your personal information.
- Read all labels carefully – since more and more manufacturers start to put the “Eco-friendly” and “100% Natural” marks on their products you need to be extra vigilant. Make sure to check the ingredients before you buy a product.
- Always read the consumer’s reviews – Now more than ever you can trust the Internet and the customer reviews. Go on Trustpilot and search for your professional cleaners. See their reviews and unbiased customer opinions. Choose the London cleaning company that resonates the most with what you want and need.