Top Cleaners was founded back in 2001, as a small cleaning company but since then it has grown to be one of the respected ones in London. Understanding what our customers want and need for their properties is the key factor to our success. We provide quality control, full insurance coverage and a large scale of different cleaning services.
Top Cleaners’ Goals
- Following all cleaning standards and providing the customer with competent quality management
- Adapt to different situations in order to do the job according to all customer requirements
- Protect the safety and well-being of our customers in times of a global pandemic
- Delivering a cost-efficient solution without compromising on the quality of the end results
- Investing in training and cultivating a team of cleaners, proficient in their work
- Try to constantly evolve and develop new ways to better the service we provide
- Creating strong business partnerships and customer liaisons
How Do We Do It
Top Cleaners focuses its efforts on three different aspects of customer service – protecting your best interest, delivering the most adequate and up to date services and ensuring your safety and privacy.
We value all customers and want to provide them with peace of mind when they are leaving their property in our care. That is why Top Cleaners has Employers Liability Insurance for up to £10,000,000 and Public Liability Insurance for up to £2,000,000 (increased cover can be arranged on request). More importantly, we are one of the few companies that also have Treatment Risk and Lost of Keys Risk included.
We, at Top Cleaners, don’t take lightly our obligation to the customers, that is why we constantly invest in educating and preparing our staff. All members from the Supervisor to the Cleaning technicians are trained according to the BICSc manual/guidelines. Within their training, we ensure they all are familiar with best-practice methods and work following our strict health and safety guidelines, including the ‘Colour Coding for Hygiene.’
To ensure the safety of our customers and their property, all cleaners undergo a careful vetting procedure. Staff members need to have a permit to work in the UK and must be able to present genuine references from their previous place of employment. Our vetting managers check carefully all personal details before accepting new members to the Top Cleaners’ family.
COVID Safety Protocols
Top Cleaners strictly follows governmental requirements when it comes to the current international healthcare crisis. We have established specific COVID protocols limiting the contact between our cleaners and the customers. All technicians wear protective gear like face masks and gloves. We rely more on video surveys and try to avoid in-person site viewing when possible. We, at Top Cleaners, always put the safety and well-being of our customers and staff first.